Newhall Elementary School
The most important thing I do everyday is … inspire and love my students. When children sense and have confidence that they are loved and cherished, their hearts open to the learning process and they take ownership of their education.
Ann Unger donated 2014-11-18 08:58:44 -0800
Principal for a Day
Friday, October 12, 2018
Click Here to Purchase Tickets, Sponsorship's and Hall of Fame Toasts
Please refer to the list below for available Principals and Administrators. All names in black are still available. Deadline for sponsorship is October 1, 2018.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES: DEADLINE TO BE A SPONSOR IS OCTOBER 1, 2018
- FRESHMAN - $500: Elementary school Principal placement; Two admissions to the luncheon; Quarter page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative Gift
- JUNIOR - $1000: School Administration placement; Four admissions to the luncheon; Half-page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative gift
- SENIOR- $1500: District Administration placement; Six admissions to the luncheon; Full-page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative gift
- Elementary School Principal - $150
- Jr. High School Principal - $150
- High School Assistant Principals - $300
- High School Principals - $300
- Assistant Superintendents - $450
- Superintendents - $450
Pinnacle Contracting Corp
Flewelling & Moody
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
Yamasaki Landscape Architecture
Join one of these Principals or Administrators
Elementary School Principal
- Bridgeport Dr. Carin Fractor
- Canyon Springs Julie Martinez
- Castaic Elementary Allison West
- Cedarcreek Robin Payne
- Emblem Jon Baker
- Fair Oaks Ranch Julie McBride
- Golden Oak Gretchen Lupica
- Charles Helmers Cory Pak
- Highlands Susan Bender
- James Foster Misty Covington
- Leona Cox Heather Drew
- Live Oak Stephanie Beach
- McGrath Jennifer Boone
- Meadows Kim Sorenson
- Mint Canyon Roni Andrus
- Mitchell Marie Dacumos
- Mountainview Kate Demsher
- Newhall Jackeline Tapia
- Northlake Hills Vivian Fiss
- North Park Vicki Kubasak
- Oak Hills Wendy Maxwell
- Old Orchard Ken Hintz
- Peachland Diana Stenroos
- Pico Canyon Tammi Rainville
- Pinetree Deb Stilson
- Plum Canyon Mary Mann
- Rio Vista Gina Nolte
- Rosedell Kathy Stendel
- Santa Clarita Theophane Korie
- Skyblue Mesa Kimberly Humphries
- Stevenson Ranch Chad Rose
- Sulphur Springs Eric Guerrero
- Tesoro del Valle Paul Martinsen
- Valencia Valley A. Montemayor
- Valley View Rick Drew
- West Creek Academy Susan Bett
- Wiley Canyon Timothy Lankford
Jr. High School Principal
- Arroyo Seco Andy Keyne, Ed.D
- Castaic Middle Robert Brauneisen
- La Mesa Michele Krontz
- Placerita John Turner
- Rancho Pico Erum Velek
- Rio Norte Audrey Asplund
- Sierra Vista Carolyn Hoffman
High School Principals
- AOC Pete Getz, Ed. D
- Bowman Eran Zevi
- Canyon Shellie Holcombe
- Castaic Melanie Hagman
- Golden Valley Sal Frias
- Hart High Jason d'Autremont
- Saugus Vince Ferry
- Sequoia Catherine Nicholas
- Valencia Steve Ford
- West Ranch Mark Crawford
- Castaic Janene Maxon
- Castaic - CBO Linette Hodson
- Hart - Ed Services Michael Vierra, Ed.D.
- Hart - Instruction Mike Kuhlman
- Newhall - HR Michelle Morse, Ed.D
- Newhall - Business Deo Persaud
- Newhall - Instruction Dee Jaimeson
- Saugus - Instruction Isa DeArmas, Ed.D.
- Saugus - Business Nick Heinlein
- Saugus - HR Jennifer Stevenson, Ed,D
- S Springs - Instruction Jezelle Fullwood, Ed. D
- S Springs - Business Gretchen Bergstrom
- Castaic Steve Doyle
- Newhall Jeff Pelzel
- Saugus Colleen Hawkins, Ed.D.
- Sulphur Springs Catherine Kawaguchi, Ed.D.
- Wm S. Hart Vicki Engbrecht
* Position already filled
* Not available
We are strong because of our numbers. Those who support Santa Clarita Valley Education Foundation financially are dedicated to our goal of enriching the lives of every student in every public school. When you partner with us through your giving, you are making a commitment to ensure that our students receive the opportunity to do their best and be their best. Please, join with us, won’t you?
The success of Santa Clarita Valley Foundation depends on the strength of its partnerships – with our schools, our community and our business leaders. The Foundation relies on the generosity of our Premier Partners who believe in the value of supporting public school education. Our Partners consist of a dynamic group of local companies and professionals who, through their financial support share in our mission and enable us to provide programs that directly aid students and teachers. They help us achieve excellence in education. Download package
Friends for Education
We can't do our part for the community without your help. Each year, your generous donations help the foundation accomplish its goal of promoting and improving public school education for the entire Santa Clarita Valley. You can help us support public school education by becoming a Friend of the SCV Education Foundation. Become a Friend today!
What We Do
We work together with the many facets of our community to bridge the gap that has been created by lack of state and national funding of our local public schools. Every year we grow stronger in our ability to fill the needs of our students and teachers through our programs and events that support and promote educational success.
Read With Me!
The SCV Education Foundation believes literacy is fundamental for educational and life skills success. Our volunteers work directly with struggling readers to improve their literacy skills. Learn More
Bag of Books: In areas where students have no or low access to books outside school, this program allows students to take home a set of books each week to read on their own and with their families. Learn More
Each year the Education Foundation awards thousands of dollars in materials to local public school educators for classroom, school and district wide programs to enhance the educational experience for students and teachers. These funds pave the way for new programs and add support to existing programs in the areas that include language arts, science, technology, art, and music. Learn More
The SCV Education Foundation awards scholarships to Wm. S. Hart District graduating high school seniors who aspire to enter the education field. Eligibility: Graduates entering any college as a full time student in pursuit of a four-year degree in education are eligible. This includes students who plan to attend a community college first. Learn More
Ann Unger donated 2014-08-05 13:31:00 -0700
Will you please help us in maintaining and extending our Bag of Books program?
The Bag of Books program currently caters to kindergarten classrooms in 17 schools across this valley! This means that over 1,600 young readers in 64 classrooms get a backpack filled with four new books each week. They return the books weekly only to get another four books the next week. Over the course of a school year they have the opportunity to read 130 different books, in their home, with their families. How great is that!
While the Bag of Books has been bringing in awesome results, we don't just want to stop at 64 classrooms. Will you consider making a contribution to help further develop children's literacy skills in SCV? Just $25 will buy one backpack filled with four books. A $1,000 donation will supply an entire classroom!
If you are interested in supporting our new Page Turners program, please contact Lety Ledezma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a part of this movement. By joining forces to give generously, we can make huge strides in literacy.Donate
Visions to create, dreams that come true. So little time, so much to do. A long story. Once upon a time................