Newhall Elementary School
The most important thing I do everyday is … inspire and love my students. When children sense and have confidence that they are loved and cherished, their hearts open to the learning process and they take ownership of their education.
Ann Unger donated 2014-11-18 08:58:44 -0800
Principal for a Day
Friday, October 13, 2017
Please refer to the list below for available Principals and Administrators. All names in black are still available. Deadline for sponsorship is to October 1, 2017.
SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES: DEADLINE TO BE A SPONSOR IS OCTOBER 1, 2017
- FRESHMAN - $500: Two admissions to the luncheon; Quarter page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative Gift
- JUNIOR - $1000: School Administration placement; Four admissions to the luncheon; Half-page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative gift
- SENIOR- $1500: District Administration placement; Six admissions to the luncheon; Full-page ad in event program; Company logo on SCVEF web site; Commemorative gift
- Elementary School Principal - $150
- Jr. High School Principal - $150
- High School Assistant Principals - $300
- High School Principals - $300
- Assistant Superintendents - $450
- Superintendents - $450
Join one of these Principals or Administrators
Elementary School Principal
- Bridgeport Dr. Carin Fractor
- Canyon Springs Julie Martinez
- Castaic Elementary Stephanie Beach
- Cedarcreek Robin Payne
- Emblem Jon Baker
- Fair Oaks Ranch Julie McBride
- Golden Oak Gretchen Lupica
- Charles Helmers Pete Bland
- Highlands Susan Bender
- James Foster Debbie Bohn,ED.D.
- Leona Cox Heather Drew
- Live Oak Cynthia Seamands
- McGrath Carla Hicks
- Meadows Kim Sorenson
- Mint Canyon Roni Andrus
- Mitchell Marie Dacumos
- Mountainview Kate Demsher
- Newhall Jane D’Anna
- Northlake Hills Erin Augusta
- North Park Vicki Kubasak
- Oak Hills Luis Gamarra
- Old Orchard Ken Hintz
- Peachland Katie Peattie
- Pico Canyon Tammi Rainville
- Pinetree Deb Stilson
- Plum Canyon Mary Mann
- Rio Vista Gina Nolte
- Rosedell Kathy Stendel
- Santa Clarita Theophane Korie
- SCVI Lisa Latimer
- Skyblue Mesa Kimberly Humphries
- Stevenson Ranch Chad Rose
- Sulphur Springs Eric Guerrero
- Tesoro del Valle Paul Martinsen
- Valencia Valley Amanda Montemayor
- Valley View Rick Drew
- West Creek Academy Susan Bett
- Wiley Canyon Timothy Lankford
Jr. High School Principal
- Arroyo Seco Dr. Andy Keyne
- Castaic Middle Robert Brauneisen
- La Mesa Michele Krontz
- Placerita Jan Hayes-Rennels
- Rancho Pico Erum Jones
- Rio Norte Audrey Asplund
- Sierra Vista Carolyn Hoffman
High School Assistant Principals
- Bowman Eran Zeevi
- Canyon Robert Fisher
- Golden Valley Thomas Flores
- Hart John Turner
- Saugus Rich Bahr
- Valencia Martha Spansel-Pellico
- West Ranch Kristan Hinze
High School Principals
- AOC Pete Getz
- Bowman Robin Geissler
- Canyon Jason d'Autremont
- Golden Valley Sal Frias
- Hart High Collyn Nielsen
- Saugus Vince Ferry
- Sequoia Brandi Davis
- SCVI Matt Watson
- Valencia John Costanzo
- West Ranch Mark Crawford
- Castaic Janene Maxon
- Hart Michael Vierra, Ed.D.
- Hart - Instruction Mike Kuhlman
- Newhall - HR Michelle Morse, Ed.D
- Newhall - Business Ronna Wolcott
- Newhall - Instruction Jeff Pelzel
- Saugus - Instruction Isa DeArmas, Ed.D.
- Saugus - Business Nick Heinlein
- Saugus - HR Jennifer Stevenson, Ed,D
- S Springs - Instruction Kathy Harris
- S Springs - Business Michele Gookins
- Castaic Steve Doyle
- Newhall Paul Cordeiro
- Saugus Joan Lucid, Ed.D.
- Sulphur Springs Catherine Kawaguchi, Ed.D.
- Wm S. Hart Vicki Engbrecht
* Position already filled
We are strong because of our numbers. Those who support Santa Clarita Valley Education Foundation financially are dedicated to our goal of enriching the lives of every student in every public school. When you partner with us through your giving, you are making a commitment to ensure that our students receive the opportunity to do their best and be their best. Please, join with us, won’t you?
The success of Santa Clarita Valley Foundation depends on the strength of its partnerships – with our schools, our community and our business leaders. The Foundation relies on the generosity of our Premier Partners who believe in the value of supporting public school education. Our Partners consist of a dynamic group of local companies and professionals who, through their financial support share in our mission and enable us to provide programs that directly aid students and teachers. They help us achieve excellence in education. Download package
Friends for Education
We can't do our part for the community without your help. Each year, your generous donations help the foundation accomplish its goal of promoting and improving public school education for the entire Santa Clarita Valley. You can help us support public school education by becoming a Friend of the SCV Education Foundation. Become a Friend today!
What We Do
We work together with the many facets of our community to bridge the gap that has been created by lack of state and national funding of our local public schools. Every year we grow stronger in our ability to fill the needs of our students and teachers through our programs and events that support and promote educational success.
Read With Me!
The SCV Education Foundation believes literacy is fundamental for educational and life skills success. Our volunteers work directly with struggling readers to improve their literacy skills. Learn More
Bag of Books: In areas where students have no or low access to books outside school, this program allows students to take home a set of books each week to read on their own and with their families. Learn More
Each year the Education Foundation awards thousands of dollars in materials to local public school educators for classroom, school and district wide programs to enhance the educational experience for students and teachers. These funds pave the way for new programs and add support to existing programs in the areas that include language arts, science, technology, art, and music. Learn More
The SCV Education Foundation awards scholarships to Wm. S. Hart District graduating high school seniors who aspire to enter the education field. Eligibility: Graduates entering any college as a full time student in pursuit of a four-year degree in education are eligible. This includes students who plan to attend a community college first. Learn More
Ann Unger donated 2014-08-05 13:31:00 -0700
Your generous donation will support our literacy programs and help the foundation earn a matching $10,000 grant from the Henry Mayo Newhall Foundation.
Just $25 puts a "Bag of Books" into the hands of kindergartners so they have a weekly backpack filled with four grade appropriate books. A $1,000 donation will add the Bag of Books program in a classroom.
Thank you for your support!Donate
Visions to create, dreams that come true. So little time, so much to do. A long story. Once upon a time................